Dungeon Crawl Classics
Extremely clumsy wizard that often miscasts spells
Second Level Lawful Wizard (Controller)
Experience Points 102 ( 110 for 3rd Level)
Languages: Common, Lawful, Bugbear
STR 10 ( +0)
AGL 4 ( -2)
STA 10 ( +0)
PER 10 ( +0)
INT 14 ( +1)
LUK 28 ( +6)
Hit Points 6
Fumble 1d8 -6
Fortitude +0 ( +0 Base +0 Stamina)
Reflex -1 ( +1 Base -2 Agility)
Will +1 ( +1 Base +0 Personality)
Armor Class 10 ( -2 Agility +1 Padded Armor +1 Buckler) -0 Armor Check Penalty ( -0 Padded Armor)
Critical Roll 1d6 +6 on Table 1
Longsword +1 to hit 1d8 to damage
Dagger +1 to hit 1d4 to damage
Longbow -1 to hit 1d6 to damage Range: 70/140/210
Dagger -1 to hit 1d4 to damage Range: 10/20/30
Gear and Treasure
1 Suit Padded Armor
Tome II with 1 magical aura on it
375 Gold 8 Silver 3 Copper
SKILLS, PROFICIENCIES, AND ABILITIES
Skills -0 Armor Check Penalty ( -0 Padded Armor)
Anything related to what a Rutabaga Farmer might know (Roll 1d20, all other skills roll 1d10)
Weapon Proficiencies: club, dagger, gauntlet, greatclub, hand crossbow, longbow, longsword, shortbow, short sword, spear, and staff.
Caster Level 2, Spell Check +3 ( +2 caster level, +1 int)
Make a Spell Check, then consult the pages listed by the spell names:
1. Featherfall p. 140 (Terrible to behold; takes on a horrid expression) Manifestation: Folds of aerodynamic flesh sprout from target’s arms and legs.
2. Force Manipulation p. 143 (Ravenous; becomes ravenously hungry, suffers -2 personality until fed) Manifestation: hands shimmer and the air hums with power.
3. Chill Touch (Call of the Outer Dark; Strange chimes scream in the air and foreign stars waver above, all looking at me must succeed DC10 will save, or be entranced for 1d3 rounds) p.133 Manifestation: hands appear skeletal.
4. Cantrip (Terror-Inducing; animals or creatures with Int. 3 or less with 50’ are terrified and flee for 1d14 rounds) pg. 130 Manifestation: None
5. Magic Shield (Karmic Casting; before rolling, can add or subtract 1d5 from spell check roll, but must do opposite next time the spell is cast) pg. 146 Manifestation: whirlwind of air that buffets attackers.
From a failed Force Manipulation: once per day at the judges discretion, a wall of force bars my passage for 1d3 rounds.
From a failed Spellburn: Permanently lost 1 point from strength, reduces it from an 11 to a 10.
HPs Rolled By Level